What is it?
The ESNcard is the membership card of the Erasmus Student Network (ESN). It gives you access to all the services offered by ESN and all our partners. The aim of the ESNcard - or ESN membership - is to support international students and trainees and give them access to affordable opportunities during their period abroad.
With the ESNcard, you will enjoy plenty of discounts - housing, sport, food, bars, etc.- in Malta and all over Europe. You will also have the opportunity to participate in hundreds of events with ESN Malta and other ESN sections for the period of your membership.
How it works
- Register your interest to purchase the ESNcard by filling in this form
- Purchase your ESNcard from ESN Malta during office hours every Monday from 13:00 - 15:00. The ESNcard costs €10.
- Activate your card at ESNcard.org
- You're ready to rock! Check out the discounts here
Who can get the ESNcard?
You can get the ESNcard, if you belong to one of the following groups :
- Erasmus+ students.
- Erasmus+ trainees.
- Erasmus+ Full International Degree incoming students.
- International incoming students or trainees on a mobility programme, other than Erasmus+.
- International undergraduate or postgraduate full degree students.
- EVS participants.
- ESNers: Volunteers of ESN Malta all get an ESNcard
Learn more at ESNcard.org/FAQ